Start your summer by joining the world renowned InteraXon staff! We’re looking to introduce a new developer to fun and innovative family. You’ll be helping to build consumer-ready brainwave enabled applications. If you are technically savvy; a seasoned developer; good with tight deadlines; an expert at project management; and like working with a team of fun creative people who happen to be the best in their field…keep reading after the jump to learn more and how to apply!
Job Title: Rock-Star Developer and Team Lead
Summary: We need an exceptional coder who loves challenges and makes insanely good things that people love and use often. You’ll be building and leading a tight team of genius developers in creating the applications that will make thought-controlled computing a part of people’s everyday lives.
Description of role and tasks:
• Development of a cross-platform applications (including iOS and Android) using a revolutionary new human-computer interface
• Executing a complex software development project from planning through delivery and maintenance and upgrades
• Working closely with interaction & interface designers to create magnetic, engaging experiences on the mobile platform
• Working closely with engineering, research and neuroscience teams to ensure that all aspects of the product are fully integrated
• Building a flexible team of developers to handle future software development efforts
• Managing all software developers and development efforts.
• Reporting directly to CTO & Executive team
Qualities and experience:
• Strong Coder in all languages: Python, C, Ruby, Objective C, C++, Java, Android, iPhone, etc.
• Experience with the following:
◦ cloud-based applications
◦ real-time signal processing
◦ mobile application development
◦ mobile gaming
◦ user-interface & interaction development
• Loves programming and programming languages
• Strong understanding of how to deliver magnetic, engaging experiences on the mobile platform
• Exceptional track record creating solid, successful applications
If interested: please send your resume to email@example.com with “Developer” in the subject line